Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vitalis may refer to:
- Saint Vitalis (disambiguation), various people and places
- Vitalis of Farfa, abbot circa 889
- Orderic Vitalis (1075–circa 1142), English chronicler and Benedictine monk
- Vangelis Vitalis (born 1969), New Zealand diplomat
- Nightcrawlers, a type of worm in North America
- Vitalis, A hair tonic formerly made by Bristol-Myers
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vitalis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.