|Born||21 December 1980|
|Alma mater||THNK School of creative Leadership|
Vithika Yadav is a human rights activist who has worked in the aspect of human trafficking, slavery, gender rights and sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR). She is the country head of Love Matters India which provides information about love, sex and relationships for all genders and sexualities. She is an alumnus of THNK School of Creative Leadership in Amsterdam. She is also a TedX Speaker and has delivered talks at IIT Roorkee, TEDxJIET, SIMS Pune and Hauge Academy.
Yadav worked as a fellow and as a consultant for Free the Slaves. She worked as a consultant to the United Nations office on drugs and crime for anti human trafficking. She worked as the project coordinator for BBC World Service Trust.
Awards and accolades
- Winner of 120 under 40: The new generation of family planning leaders in 2016
- Winner of Atlas Corps Fellowship in 2007
- Kumar, Ajay (14 April 2017). "She-entrepreneurs: Leading The Trail" (PDF). Human Capital Online.
- "Love matters, especially in the endeavours of Vithika Yadav". SiyaWoman. 2 March 2017. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- Rich, Carrie (12 August 2015). "Entrepreneurship In Unexpected Places: An Interview with Vithika Yadav of Love Matters". Huffington Post. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- TEDx Talks (21 December 2016), Technology & Society | Vithika Yadav | TEDxSIUKirkee, retrieved 1 June 2017
- TEDx Talks (9 September 2013), Stop sexual violence in India – talk about sex: Vithika Yadav at TEDxHagueAcademy, retrieved 1 June 2017
- TEDx Talks (25 April 2016), Open, Honest & Sex Friendly | Vithika Yadav | TEDxIITRoorkee, retrieved 1 June 2017
- "TEDxSIUKirkee | TED.com". www.ted.com. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Vithika Yadav « Free the Slaves". www.freetheslaves.net. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "United Nations Office of Drug and Crime" (PDF). Standard Operating Procedures for Investigating Crimes of Trafficking for Commercial Sexual Exploitation. 2007.
- "Gates Institute Announces the 2016 Winners of 120 Under 40: The New Generation of Family Planning Leaders | Gates Institute for Population & Reproductive Health | Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health". gatesinstitute.org. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Atlas Corps – Class 1: 2007 Atlas Corps Fellows". www.atlascorps.org. Retrieved 1 June 2017.