Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vitreous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vitreous may refer to:
- Glass, an amorphous solid material
- Materials, such as minerals or ceramics, that have gone through vitrification
- Vitreous enamel, a coating on metal, glass or ceramic
- Vitreous lustre, a glassy luster or sheen on a mineral surface
- Vitreous body, a clear gel that fills the space between the lens and the retina in vertebrate eyes
- Vitreous membrane, a layer of collagen separating the vitreous body from the rest of the eye
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vitreous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.