|Look up vitreous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vitreous may refer to:
- Glass, an amorphous solid material
- Materials, such as minerals or ceramics, that have gone through vitrification
- Vitreous enamel, a coating on metal, glass or ceramic
- Vitreous lustre, a glassy luster or sheen on a mineral surface
- Vitreous body, a clear gel that fills the space between the lens and the retina in vertebrate eyes
- Vitreous membrane, a layer of collagen separating the vitreous body from the rest of the eye
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vitreous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.