||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Vitrue, Inc. is a provider of social media publishing software, offering software-as-a-service (SaaS) tools to help businesses harness the marketing potential of social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Vitrue Inc. was founded in Atlanta in May 2006 by former Tandberg Television president Reggie Bradford with venture capital from General Catalyst Partners. The company offers software and services to publish, manage, moderate and measure customer relations across the social web. More than two-thirds of employees occupy a software development, product management, operations, or other technically oriented role.
Working in partnership with Facebook as one of 14 original "Preferred Developer Consultants", Vitrue Publisher launched a full suite of scheduling, moderation and analytics tools for marketers in 2009. In May 2010, they released Vitrue Tabs, which added module tools and a way for marketers to target and segment content to their communities geographically.
- "Former President of Tandberg Television, Reggie Bradford, Together with General Catalyst Partners, Launches Vitrue, Inc.: World's First User Created Advertising Platform". May 8, 2006.
- "Facebook Creates List of "Preferred Developer Consultants"".
- "User-Created Ad Technology Developer Vitrue Raises $2.2 Million". Digital Media Wire. May 8, 2006.
- "Vitrue Expands into Four Additional U.S. Markets".
- Takahashi, Dean (July 28, 2011). "Hearsay Social Raises $18M So Your Employees Won’t Embarrass You on Social Media". The New York Times. Retrieved October 5, 2011.
- Vitrue Chips Away With Online Video Community WebPro News, March 2, 2007.
- VH1 Launches UGC Push Online Media Daily, Feb 2, 2007.
- Marketers Tap Into User-Generated Ads, Plan To Take Them Offline, Media Daily News, May 8, 2006.