Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vivaldi can refer to:
- Antonio Vivaldi, the Baroque music composer
- Vandino and Ugolino Vivaldi, brothers who were Genovese explorers in the thirteenth century
- Juan Manuel Vivaldi, an Argentinian field hockey goalkeeper
Science and technology
- Vivaldi (web browser), a web browser for Windows, Linux, and OS X
- Vivaldi Mail, email service provided by Vivaldi Technologies
- Vivaldi (crater), a crater on the planet Mercury.
- Vivaldi coordinates, the virtual positioning system in the field of networking
- Vivaldi-antenna, a broadband antenna suitable for ultra-wideband signals
- Vivaldi Potatoes, a variety of potato that is scientifically engineered to be lower in calories and carbohydrates
- Vivaldi Atlantic 4, a team of British rowers who broke the record for fastest time across the Atlantic Ocean in 2005
- Vivaldi, a Québécois television program broadcast in 1988, written and directed by Richard Bocking
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vivaldi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.