|Meaning||vlast ("homeland") + mil ("favour")|
|Nickname(s)||Vlasta, Milo, Mila|
Vlastimil is a common Slavic origin given name originating from the roots: vlast (homeland) and mil (favour). A variant of the name is Vlastislav. The Latin form is Patrick. The Czech name days are 17 March (Vlastimil) and 28 April (Vlastislav). The Slovak name day is 13 March (Vlastimil).
The feminine form is Vlastimila.
Vlasta, Vlastík, Vlastek, Mila
- Vlastislav - prince of Lucko (luts-kaw)
- Vlastislav Matoušek - Czech composer
- Vlastimil Bedrna - Czech actor and first voice of Homer Simpson
- Vlastimil Brodský - Czech actor
- Vlastimil Harapes - Czech actor and dancer
- Vlastislav Hofman - Czech architect, painter and graphic
- Vlastimil Hort, Czechoslovakian/German chess player
- Vlastimil Horváth - Czech rock singer
- Vlastimil Kopecký - Czech footballer
- Vlastimil Tlustý - Czech politician
- Vlastimil Třešňák - Czech folk singer
- Vlastimil Tusar - Czech journalist and politician
- Vlastimil Vondruška - Czech historian, publicist and author
- Vlasta Vrána - Czech-Canadian actor
- Vlastimil Zavřel - Czech actor and second voice of Homer Simpson
- Miloslava Knappová, Jak se bude vaše dítě jmenovat?
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|