|Date of birth||14 October 1912|
|Place of birth||Vilémov, Austrian-Hungarian Empire|
|Date of death||31 July 1967(aged 54)|
|Place of death||Hlinsko, Czechoslovakia|
|Playing position||Manager (former Striker)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
In his country he played for Slavia Prague, for which he scored 252 league goals in 325 matches (1931/32-1950). He twice scored five goals in a single match for Slavia. He is the second highest Czech league goalscorer in history, only Josef Bican has scored more goals in the Czech league. He died of a heart attack on the football pitch.
- "Koloušek má první hattrick - Pepi Bican jich zvládl sedmadvacet" [Koloušek's first hat-trick - Pepi Bican mastered them with twenty-seven] (in Czech). Slavia Magazin. 4 September 2004.
- Houška, Vítězslav (1996). Slavné postavy Slavie a Sparty [Famous figures from Slavia and Sparta]. Riopress.
- Šálek, Zdeněk (1980). Slavné nohy: českoslovenští fotbaloví reprezentanti [Famous feet: Czechoslovakia national football team players]. Práce.
- Vaněk, Karel (1984). Malá encyklopedie fotbalu [Small football encyclopedia]. Olympia.
- Vlastimil Kopecký – FIFA competition record
- (in Czech) Profile at Slavia Praha website
- (in Czech) ČMFS entry
|This biographical article related to association football in the Czech Republic, about a forward, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|