Voices of Classic Rock
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Singers and musicians who have performed as part of Voices of Classic Rock include:
- Mike Reno, singer with Loverboy
- Bobby Kimball, singer with Toto
- John Cafferty, singer with John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band
- Joe Lynn Turner, singer with Rainbow and Deep Purple
- Benjamin Orr, singer and bassist of The Cars
- Pat Travers, singer and multi-instrumentalist
- Glenn Hughes, bassist and singer with Deep Purple and Black Sabbath
- Spencer Davis, multi-instrumentalist
- Gary U.S. Bonds, singer and songwriter
- Mickey Thomas, singer with Jefferson Starship
- Jimi Jamison, singer with Survivor
- Nick Gilder, singer
- Barry Dunaway, bassist with Pat Travers, Yngwie Malmsteen
- Alex Ligertwood Singer Santana
- Larry Hoppen, guitarist and vocalist for Orleans
- Fergie Frederiksen, singer for Toto
- Peter Rivera, singer and drummer with Rare Earth
- Ronnie Hammond, singer with Atlanta Rhythm Section
- "Voices of Classic Rock Perform and Record Hi-Def TV Special at St. Maarten Heineken Regatta". Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- "When pop performers try to ease a nation's grief, does it really help?". Reading Eagle. October 2, 2001. p. A13. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- Primorsky Krai (November 3, 2010). "Vladivostok comes another hard-rock legend: Joe Lynn Turner will perform in the city on November 12 (Во Владивосток приезжает очередная легенда хард-рока: Джо Линн Тернер выступит в городе 12 ноября)". Retrieved November 20, 2010.
- "Rock musician Benjamin Orr dies". Spartanburg Herald-Journal. October 5, 2000. p. B2. Retrieved November 20, 2010.
- Rick de Yampert (September 6, 2002). "Pat Travers still monster of rock". The Daytona Beach News-Journal. p. 01D.
- "Playing blues lets Travers feel good". Reno Gazette-Journal. August 8, 2007. p. H.10.
- "Orlando's own 'N Sync returns home for a performance at the Waterhouse Centre (formerly Orlando Arena) in May". Orlando Sentinel. March 24, 2000. p. 6.
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|