From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Volcanic is an adjective used for things and concepts related to volcanos.
It may also refer to:
- Volcanic Action of My Soul, a 1971 studio album by Ray Charles.
- Volcanic Rock (album), the second album for Australian proto-heavy metal band Buffalo.
- Volcanic Sunlight, the fourth studio album by Saul Williams.
- Volcanic Tongue, a record label from Glasgow, Scotland.
Cinema and film industry
- Volcanic Eruption (manga), one of the stories included in the manga Suspicion.
- Volcanic Repeating Arms, a 19th-century firearms company.
- Volcanic Islands (GPU family), another name for the next Radeon HD 9000 Series of graphics processing units.
- Volcanic Sorrel (Oxalis spiralis).
Places and geography
- Volcanic City, British Columbia
- Volcanic Hills (California)
- Volcanic Hills (Nevada)
- Volcanic Legacy Scenic Byway, an American National Scenic Byway.
- Volcanic Brown, one of the many nicknames of Robert Allan Brown, a Canadian mining prospector and speculator.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Volcanic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.