Volker may refer to:
- the old German first name, derived from folk, folc, "people", and heri, "army, fighter, warrior".
- Volker Beck (politician), (born 1960), a German politician (Greens)
- Volker Beck (athlete), an East German athlete.
- Volker Braun, a German author
- Volker Bruch, a German actor
- Volker Engel (born 1965), Visual effects artist
- Volker Finke, a German football manager and former player
- Volker Grassmuck, a German sociologist and media researcher
- Volker Herold, a German actor and director
- Volker Kriegel, a German jazz guitarist and composer
- Volker Lechtenbrink, a German television actor and singer
- Volker Pispers, a German political comedian
- Volker Rühe, (born 1942), a German politician and former Defence Minister (CDU)
- Volker Schlöndorff, a German filmmaker
- Volker Strassen, a German mathematician
- Volker Weidler, a former German racing driver
- Volker Zerbe, a former German team handball player and current club manager
- Volker Zotz, an Austrian philosopher and author
- Floyd Volker, an American basketball player
- Paul Volcker, an American economist
- William Volker, a German-born entrepreneur
- Volker, Kansas City, a historic neighborhood in Kansas City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Volker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.