Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up volume in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Volume is the quantity of space an object occupies in a 3D space.
Volume may also refer to:
- Volume (computing), a storage area with a single filesystem, typically resident on a single partition of a hard disk
- Volume (video game), a 2015 video game by Mike Bithell
- Volumetric datasets (3D discretely sampled data, typically a 3D scalar field), which can be visualized with:
- Volume (bibliography), a physical book; the term is typically used to identify a single book that is part of a larger collection, but may also refer to a codex
- Volume (magazine), a 1990s UK music magazine
- Volume! The French journal of popular music studies, an academic journal
- Volume may refer to:
- The Volumes, a 1960s American musical group
- Volumes, an American progressive metalcore band
- Volume (finance), the number of shares or contracts traded in a security or an entire market during a given period of time
- Volume (film), a 2012 short film directed by Mahalia Belo
- "Twenty volumes", a non-scientific description of the concentration of a solution of hydrogen peroxide
- Volumography, the science, art and practice of creating three-dimensional space images
- Volume form, used in mathematics
- Volume One (disambiguation)
- Volume Two (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Volume.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.