Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up voluntarism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Voluntarism may refer to:
- Doxastic voluntarism
- Voluntarism (action), any action based on non-coercion
- Voluntarism (philosophy), a perspective in metaphysics and the philosophy of mind that prioritizes the will over emotion or reason
- Voluntarism (psychology), the doctrine that the power of the will organizes the mind’s content into higher-level thought processes
- Voluntaryism, a libertarian ideology based on contractualism and the absence of initiatory force or coerced association by any person, state, or collective
- Volunteering, donating one's labor without monetary compensation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Voluntarism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.