From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up voluntarism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Voluntarism may refer to:
- Voluntarism (action), any action based on non-coercion
- Voluntarism (philosophy), a perspective in metaphysics and the philosophy of mind that prioritizes the will over emotion or reason
- Voluntarism (psychology), the doctrine that the power of the will organizes the mind’s content into higher-level thought processes
- Voluntaryism, a libertarian socio-political system based on the absence of coercion by any arbitrary state or collective
- Volunteering, donating one's labor without monetary compensation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Voluntarism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.