From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vyatka may refer to:
- Vyatka River, a river in Russia
- Vyatka, former name of the city of Kirov, Kirov Oblast, Russia
- Vyatka Region, an informal name of Kirov Oblast of Russia
- Vyatka (motor scooter), a Russian copy of Italy's Vespa Motor Scooter
- Vyatka (horse), a sturdy breed of workhorse from the Vyatka Region
- Viatka dialect, a dialect of the Russian language
See also: Vyatsky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vyatka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.