W. F. Bynum
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
William F. Bynum is a British historian of medicine. For most of his career, he has worked at the Wellcome Trust Centre for the History of Medicine, University College London. He has frequently collaborated with Roy Porter, another famous British historian. He teaches history of medicine at UCL London.
Some of his books are:
- The History of Medicine: A Very Short Introduction
- Science and the Practice of Medicine in the Nineteenth Century
- Great Discoveries in Medicine
- The Anatomy of Madness: Essays in the History of Psychiatry, People and Ideas
- The Western Medical Tradition: 1800-2000
- Medicine and the Five Senses
- William Hunter and the Eighteenth-Century Medical World
- "W. F. Bynum books and biography - Waterstones". Waterstones.com. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- "William F. Bynum - Author - Yale University Press". Yalebooks.co.uk. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- "William F. Bynum". Goodreads.com. Retrieved 7 January 2018.