Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WAN commonly means a Wide Area Network in computer networking
WAN or Wan may also refer to:
- Wan (surname) (万 and 萬), a Chinese surname
- Wan, a fictional character in The Boy Who Would Live Forever by Frederik Pohl
- Wan language of Ivory Coast
- Wan, Burkina Faso, a town in Burkina Faso
- Wan, former name of Nanyang, Henan, a city in China
- Wan, a village in Sialkot District, Punjab, Pakistan
- Van, Turkey (Wan), a Kurdish city in Turkey
- Wanborough railway station in the UK, by station code
- Wan Man, a small island in the state of Terengganu, Malaysia
- Wan Ok Phansa, an observance in Thailand
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WAN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.