From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up witi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WITI may refer to:
- WITI (TV), a television station (channel 6) licensed to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
- Women in Technology International
- Witi Ihimaera (born 1944), New Zealand author
- Wojskowy Instytut Techniki Inżynieryjnej (Military Institute of Engineering Equipment), Poland
- Witi, a location in Ethiopia
- Witi (born 1996), Mozambican professional footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WITI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.