From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the airport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States, see Will Rogers World Airport.
|Branding||Troy University Public Radio|
(also on HD Radio)
|First air date||1986|
|Format||Public radio; News/Talk/Classical music|
|HAAT||143 meters (469 ft)|
|Affiliations||American Public Media, National Public Radio, Public Radio International|
|Owner||Troy University Public Radio
|Sister stations||WTJB, WTSU|
WRWA (88.7 FM) is an American radio station licensed to serve Dothan, Alabama. The station, established in 1986, is owned and operated by Troy University Public Radio and the broadcast license is held by Troy University.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved December 5, 2011.
- "Troy names director of radio, television". Montgomery Advertiser. Montgomery, AL. June 27, 2008. Retrieved December 5, 2011.
As director, Johnson oversees the operation of the University's three National Public Radio affiliates, WTSU-FM 89.9, Montgomery/Troy, WRWA-FM 88.7, Dothan and WTJB-FM 91.7, Phenix City/Columbus.
- "Call Sign History". CDBS Public Access Database. Federal Communications Commission Media Bureau. Retrieved December 5, 2011.
- WRWA official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WRWA
- Radio-Locator information on WRWA
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WRWA
|This article about a radio station in Alabama is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|