West Virginia Route 31
|Maintained by WVDOH|
|Length:||36.7 mi (59.1 km)|
|South end:||WV 16 in Harrisville|
| US 50 near Cairo
WV 2 near Waverly
WV 14 concurrent near Williamstown
|North end:||SR 60 in Marietta, Ohio|
West Virginia Route 31 is a north–south state highway in the northwestern portion of the U.S. state of West Virginia. The northern terminus of the route is at the Ohio state line on the Williamstown Bridge over the Ohio River. The southern terminus is at West Virginia Route 16 in Harrisville, West Virginia.
|Ritchie||Harrisville||WV 16 (Spring Street) – Ellenboro, Grantsville|
|||US 50 east – Clarksburg||south end of US 50 overlap|
|Wood||Deerwalk||US 50 west / CR 50/16 (Riser Ridge Road) – Parkersburg||north end of US 50 overlap|
|||WV 2 south – Parkersburg||south end of WV 2 overlap|
|||WV 2 north – Wheeling||north end of WV 2 overlap|
|Williamstown||WV 14 north to I‑77 – Parkersburg, Marietta, OH||north end of signed WV 31; south end of WV 14 overlap|
|WV 14 south – Vienna||north end of WV 14 overlap|
|To SR 7 / Williamstown Bridge (SR 60 north) – Marietta|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- WV 31 (Map). Google. Retrieved 2014-07-01.
- General Highway Map, Wood County, West Virginia (PDF) (Map). West Virginia Department of Transportation. 2011. § 1 of 2. Retrieved 2012-11-21.
- Williamstown (PDF) (Map). West Virginia Department of Transportation. 2000. Retrieved 2014-07-01.
- Harrisville (PDF) (Map). West Virginia Department of Transportation. 1995. Retrieved 2014-07-01.
- Google Street View, September 2007
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to West Virginia Route 31.|
|This West Virginia road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|