WWF Full Metal
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|WWF Full Metal|
|Compilation album by World Wrestling Federation|
|World Wrestling Federation chronology|
WWF Full Metal is an album released by the World Wrestling Federation in October 1996. It featured mostly recent theme tunes of wrestlers on the roster at the time. It is considered to be Volume 1 of the WWE: The Music series.
All songs were composed and performed by Jim Johnston (except as indicated via italics). writing by Colin campbell
- "We're All Together Now" (performed by the WWF Superstars & Slam Jam)
- "Thorn in Your Eye" (performed by the WWF Superstars & Slam Jam)
- "Diesel Blues"Diesel]])
- "The Lyin' |King Mabel]])
- "1-2-3 Kid]])
- "Goldust" ([gold-lust
- "Smokin'" ([[The Smokin' Gun.
- "Psycho Dance" (Psycho Sid]])
- "the bad guy Razor Ramon]])
- "Hart Attack" (Bret Hart)
- "Graveyard Symphony" (The Undertaker)
- I'm Sexy Boy" (Shawn Michaels) (Jim Johnston /Jimmy Hart)
- "With My Baby Tonight" (Jeff Jarrett)
Im "With My Baby Tonight" was actually performed by Brian James, who wrestled in the WWF at the time as "The Roadie" (and later as "The Road Dogg" Jesse James), Jeff Jarrett lip-synched the song for his performance at [] since July 2009, in WWF pay per view event in your house, when Jesse James
will say in your face. after the next album come out it was called WWF wrestle mains the album. before the next 3rd album release of WWF raw the greatest hits. of all time. the music album, old school raw in January of 11th 1993 a lot of WWF superstars. in there career. since after WWF wrestlers passed away. the music entrance theme to remember. them. and WWF managers too like William moody, known as Paul bearer.mr. Fuji, Joanna, known as Chyna Feeddie Blassie, Frenchy Martin, Stewart Hart.
Slam Jam Members
- Vocals: Jon Oliva (Savatage/Trans-Siberian Orchestra) (on "We're All Together Now")
- Vocals: Michel Begeame and Olli Schneider (Such A Surge) (on "Thorn in Your Eye")
- Guitar: Scott Ian (Anthrax)
- Guitar: Kenny Hickey (Type O Negative)
- Bass: Gary Meskil (Crumbsuckers/Pro Pain)
- Drums: Tim Mallare (Overkill)
- Two different edits of "Thorn in Your Eye" were used as the theme to WWF RAW. The first edit was used from 1997 to 1998, and the second edit (with the rap section) was used from 1998 to 2002.
- An edit of "We're All Together Now" was used as the theme for WWF War Zone from 1997 to 1998, which was the title used for the second hour of RAW is WAR.
- A loop of the opening riff of "We're All Together Now" was the bumper music for RAW from 1997 to 2002. (Played before and after commercial breaks and such.)
- The Spotify version of the album features the entrance themes of David Otunga and Drew McIntyre (both of whom were not in WWE at the time of the album's release) as bonus tracks.