From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from WYKE)
Wyke is a Ward in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
Wyke may also refer to:
- Wyke, Surrey, the hamlet near Guildford, Surrey, England
- Wyke, Shropshire, the hamlet near Much Wenlock, Shropshire, England
- Kingston upon Hull, originally (12th century) founded in the hamlet of Wyke (East Yorkshire), giving rise to
- Wyke Area, one of seven areas of the city, is made up of Newland, Avenue and Bricknell wards
- Wyke College, which was opened in 1988 on the site of Wyke Junior High School
- and various local businesses
- Charles Lennox Wyke, British diplomat
- Wike, West Yorkshire, the hamlet near Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- WYKE (FM) 104.3, a radio station in Inglis, Florida, United States
- WYKE-CD channel 47, a television station in Inglis, Florida, United States
- Wyke Regis, Dorset, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wyke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.