January 20, 1987 |
Coquitlam, BC, CAN
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||185 lb (84 kg; 13 st 3 lb)|
MacLeod attended the Northeastern University from 2007 to 2011 where he played NCAA Division I college hockey with the Northeastern Huskies men's ice hockey team, scoring 137 points in 149 games played.
On March 21, 2011, MacLeod signed an amateur tryout agreement with the Springfield Falcons of the American Hockey League, and he signed an extension with the team prior to the start of the 2011–12 AHL season.
On September 30, 2013, MacLeod was signed to a one-year contract with the Toronto Marlies of the American Hockey League. On November 21, 2013, MacLeod was loaned to ECHL affiliate, the Orlando Solar Bears.
Awards and honors
|All-Hockey East Second Team||2010–11|
- "MacLeod signs ATO with Toronto Marlies". gonu.com. 2011-03-21. Retrieved 2011-03-21.
- "Marlies sign Wade MacLeod". Toronto Marlies. 2011-09-30. Retrieved 2011-09-30.
- "Idaho adds MacLeod". Idaho Steelheads. 2014-09-15. Retrieved 2014-09-15.
- "MacLeod agree to Rosenheim move". Twitter. 2015-05-15. Retrieved 2015-05-15.
- Biographical information and career statistics from Eliteprospects.com, or The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey player is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|