From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wagon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wagon is a heavy four-wheeled vehicle.
Wagon may also refer to:
- Wagon (toy)
- Wagon (railroad), or freight car, a railroad car used for transporting freight
- Wagon (theater), a mobile platform upon which theatrical scenery is built
- Wagon (company), a British car parts company
- Wagon Mound, New Mexico, a village in Mora County
- Station wagon, a type of automobile, and similar:
- Yamatogoto or wagon, a Japanese musical instrument
- Wagons (band), an alt-country band from Melbourne, Australia, formed in 1999.
People with the surname
- Daniel Wagon (born 1976), Australian rugby league player and coach
- Stan Wagon, Canadian-American mathematician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wagon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.