Walhalla is the German form of Old Norse Valhöll, which is commonly anglicized as Valhalla. Otherwise, Walhalla may refer to:
- The Walhalla memorial, German Hall of Fame, inaugurated 1842
- Walhalla-orden, a Finnish secret society founded 1783
- in the United States:
- in Australia:
- near Jaffa, in Ottoman then British Mandatory Palestine - a German Templer colony from the end of the 19th century till 1946, now an area of Tel Aviv-Yafo municipality
- Walhalla IP, a former football stadium in Gothenburg, Sweden
Film and music
- Walhalla (film); a 1995 Dutch thriller
- "Walhalla", a track by the Dutch trance act Gouryella
- Walhalla, musical ensemble from Italy
- "Walhalla", a track by Tom Holkenborg (aka Junkie XL) on the Mad Max: Fury Road Soundtrack
- Walhalla is the German and Dutch name of Panacea in Asterix.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Walhalla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.