Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics
|Revenue||US$2.3 billion (2007)|
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references
The company offers a range of logistics services, including supply chain management, ocean transportation using Neo-bulk cargo ships, terminal handling, inland distribution and technical services. It is one of the world's largest companies in the transporting of rolling equipment; automobiles, heavy machinery (mining, construction, farming equipment), yachts, trains, power stations and others. Headquartered in Oslo and Stockholm, with main regional offices in New York, Tokyo and Sydney, the company has 3,300 employees worldwide.
On 29 October 2008 Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics received the distinguished Norwegian American Trade Award for 2008 from the Norwegian-American Chamber of Commerce.
- "Facts and Figures". Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics. Retrieved 4 February 2009.
- "Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics". Store norske leksikon. Kunnskapsforlaget. 2007.
- Fleet List (from the Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics website. Accessed 2008-03-11.) Archive
- "Ocean Fleet List". Archived from the original on 20 September 2016. Retrieved 24 September 2016.
- "Fleet list, ship details". Retrieved 24 September 2016.
- "Norwegian American Trade Award for 2008". Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 10 November 2008. Retrieved 20 November 2008.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics.|