Wanfang Hospital Station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wanfang Hospital Station Platform
|Location||No. 113, Sec. 3, Xinglong Rd.
|Opened||March 28, 1996|
|Passengers||26,594 daily (2016)
(Ranked 58th of 109)
|Wanfang Hospital Station|
The two-level, elevated station and is connected to Wanfang Hospital. It has two side platforms and a single exit.
|3F||Connecting Level||Platforms-connecting Overpass|
|Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates, restrooms|
|Platform 1||← Line 1 toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (Xinhai)|
|Platform 2||→ Line 1 toward Taipei Zoo (Wanfang Community) →|
Around the station
- Wanfang Hospital
- China University of Technology
- Taiwan Police College
- Taipei Municipal Wanfang Senior High School
- Xinghua Elementary School
- Jingfu Community
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
toward Taipei Zoo
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wanfang Hospital Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Wanfang Hospital". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-10.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|