From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wara may refer to:
- Wara, Poland, a village in the Subcarpathian Voivodeship, south-eastern Poland
- Wara, Gifu, a village in Gifu Prefecture, Japan
- Ouara, the former capital of the Ouaddai Empire of Chad
- Wära, a defunct experimental currency of 1920s Germany
- Wur, a Pashtun tribe of Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Samwe language, a Wara-Natyoro language which may be referred to as "Wara" spoken in Burkina Faso
- Paleni language, another Wara-Natyoro language which may be referred to as "Wara" also spoken in Burkina Faso
- Wára, a Trans-Fly–Bulaka River language spoken in Papua New Guinea
- All pages with titles containing Wara
- WARA (disambiguation)
- Ouara (disambiguation)
- Warah, a tehsil in the Qambar Shahdadkot District of Sindh, Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.