From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Wardrobe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Wardrobe is a cabinet used for storing clothes.
Wardrobe may also refer to:
- Wardrobe (clothing), a full set of multiple clothing items, particularly in the acting professions
- Wardrobe (government), part of royal administration in medieval England
- Wardrobe stylist, someone who picks out the clothing worn by celebrities, models or other public figures
- Wardrobe Supervisor, in theatre, the person responsible for supervising all wardrobe related activities
- Royal Wardrobe, a building destroyed in the Great Fire of London of 1666
- a regimental museum in Salisbury, England
- a character in Disney's 1991 animated film Beauty and the Beast
- a nickname of Papa Bouba Diop, a football player from Senegal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wardrobe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.