|Single by Van Morrison|
|from the album Hard Nose the Highway|
|B-side||"I Will Be There"|
|Released||25 April 1973|
|Genre||Folk rock, R&B|
|Van Morrison singles chronology|
Stephen Holden in his Rolling Stone review of the Hard Nose the Highway songs said, "Next is the ingratiatingly melodic 'Warm Love', which embodies in all its details a sensuous appreciation of life and music."
Van Morrison said:
- "It is just a boy and girl song, walking on the beach. It's a young song. I can't really add to that, except to note that this is a musical love affair, with the girl bringing her guitar."
"Warm Love" was one of the songs included on Morrison's 1974 acclaimed live album, It's Too Late To Stop Now. This version of the song was also featured as the B-side of the single "Gloria", only released in Germany. It was also included on the compilation album The Best of Van Morrison that was released in 1990, and is one of the hits remastered and included on Morrison's 2007 compilation album, Still on Top - The Greatest Hits.
- Van Morrison - vocals, acoustic guitar
- David Hayes - bass guitar
- Jules Broussard - flute
- Jackie De Shannon - backing vocals
- Jeff Labes - piano
- Gary Mallaber - vibraphone
- John Platania - guitar
- Rick Shlosser - drums
- Jack Schroer - soprano saxophone
- Johnny Coppin on Roll On Dreamer
- Kim Carnes on Sailin'
- Otis Clay on Vanthology: a Tribute to Van Morrison
- General Public on Rub It Better
- Hinton, Brian (1997). Celtic Crossroads: The Art of Van Morrison, Sanctuary, ISBN 1-86074-169-X
- Yorke, Ritchie (1975). Into The Music, London: Charisma Books, ISBN 0-85947-013-X