From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Common warthog Phacochoerus africanus
- Desert warthog Phacochoerus aethiopicus
- Cape warthog, Phacochoerus aethiopicus aethiopicus
It may also refer to:
- "Warthog", nickname for the A-10 Thunderbolt II aircraft
- "Warthog", nickname for the Bronco All Terrain Tracked Carrier U.K. military vehicle
- Warthog (Halo), a vehicle in the fictional Halo universe
- "Warty Warthog", the code name for the first release (code number 4.10) of Ubuntu Linux
- "Wart Hog", a song by punk rock group The Ramones, on their album Too Tough to Die
- Warthog Games, an English video game studio
- Winston-Salem Warthogs, the name from 1995 to 2008 of the Winston-Salem Dash
- Harare International School, whose nickname is Warthogs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Warthog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.