Waving Not Drowning
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Waving Not Drowning|
|Studio album by Rupert Hine|
|Recorded||Farmyard Studios, Little Chalfont, Bucks|
|Rupert Hine chronology|
Waving Not Drowning is a solo album by Rupert Hine. It was originally released in 1982, A&M Records, and re-released on CD in 2001, VoicePrint. "The Sniper" was dedicated to Liam Byrne and "House Arrest" was dedicated to Donald Woods.
Music composed by Rupert Hine; lyrics by Jeannette Obstoj
- "Eleven Faces"
- "The Curious Kind"
- "The Set Up"
- "Dark Windows"
- "The Sniper"
- "Innocents in Paradise"
- "House Arrest"
- "The Outsider"
- "One Man's Poison"
- "Kwok's Quease" (Bonus CD track. Originally B-side of "The Set Up" single)
- Rupert Hine - keyboards, drums, vocals
- Phil Palmer - guitar
- Geoffrey Richardson - guitar, viola
- Phil Collins - drums
- Steve Negus - drums
- Trevor Morais - drums
- Ollie W Tayler - saxophone
- Chris Thompson - additional vocals
- Stephen W Tayler - engineering, mixing, co-production
|This 1980s album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|