|Look up waxy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Waxy may refer to:
- a substance related to wax
- colloquially for a waxworm (particularly used by anglers)
- Waxy (band), an American stoner rock band
- Waxy (horse), a thoroughbred racehorse
- WAXY (AM), a radio station (790 AM) licensed to serve South Miami, Florida, United States
- WSFS (FM), a radio station (104.3 FM) licensed to serve Miramar, Florida, which held the call sign WAXY-FM from 2012 to 2015
- Waxy cap, a taxon of white-spored agarics
- Waxy corn, a maize variety found in China in 1909
- Waxy flexibility, a psychomotor symptom of catatonic schizophrenia
- Waxy monkey leaf frog, a frog species found in South and Central American
- Waxy potato starch, a new type of starch only containing amylopectin molecules
- Waxy skin, a cutaneous condition observed in roughly 50% of diabetic patients with longstanding disease
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waxy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.