From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wear in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wear is the erosion of material from a solid surface by the action of another material.
Wear may also refer to:
- Putting on clothing
- River Wear, in northeast England
- WEAR-TV, an ABC affiliate in Pensacola, Florida, U.S.
- World Engineering Anthropometry Resource, (WEAR), a non-profit group for sharing anthropometric data
- Wear (journal), a scientific journal
- Wear (surname), a surname
- Jibe or wear, a sailing maneuver
- All pages beginning with "wear"
- All pages with a title containing wear
- Wear and tear, damage that naturally occurs as a result of use or aging
- Wear Valley (disambiguation)
- Weare (disambiguation)
- Ware (disambiguation)
- Where (disambiguation)
- Weir, a water feature
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.