From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up were in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Were is an archaic term for an adult male human, now used as a prefix to indicate a type of shapeshifter. Were may also refer to:
- were, a preterite and irrealis form of the English copular verb to be
- Were music, a style of Muslim religious music
- WERE, a radio station licensed to Cleveland Heights, Ohio, United States
- Boky Wéré, a village in Mali
- Were (river), a river in Wiltshire, England
- Were language, a language of Papua New-Guinea
- Wèré, a variety of the Upper Morehead language of Papua New-Guinea
- Were or Warra, a common element in the names of Oromo clans of Ethiopia
- Were (surname)
- All pages beginning with "Were"
- Where (disambiguation)
- Wear (disambiguation)
- Ware (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Were.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.