Wee or WEE may refer to:
- Wee (surname), Chinese surname
- Wee, a CSS framework
- Wee1, a nuclear protein
- Wee Meng Chee, Malaysian Chinese singer
- Sharon Wee (born 1977), professional squash player
- Wee Kim Wee (1915–2005), fourth President of Singapore
- Urine, in slang
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive, or the WEEE Directive
- Western equine encephalitis virus
- Witches of East End can be abbreviated WEE or WoEE
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.