From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Werder may refer to:
- August von Werder (1808–1888), Prussian general
- Ed Werder (born 1960), U.S. sports journalist
- Felix Werder (1922–2012), Australian-based composer of classical and electronic music
- Rasa von Werder (born 1945), German-born stripper, bodybuilder, and church founder
- Werder (Havel), a town in Brandenburg
- Werder, Demmin, a municipality in the district of Demmin, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Werder, Parchim, a municipality in the district of Parchim, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Werder, Märkisch Linden, a municipality in the district of Märkisch Linden, Brandenburg
- Werder, former German name for borough of Virtsu, Estonia
- Werder Zone, Ethiopia
- SV Werder Bremen, a German football club
- Werder pistol model 1869, a single shot pistol made in 1869
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Werder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.