From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wham in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wham may refer to:
- Wham!, British pop music duo George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley, founded in early 1980
- Wham! (comic), a British comic of the 1960s
- "Wham!", a song on The Wham of that Memphis Man album, by Lonnie Mack
- Wham!, a UK music programme by Jack Good (producer), started in 1960
- D. Wham, a member of the Thornliebank F.C. 1879–80 Scottish Cup final team
- Fred Louis Wham (1884-1967), US federal judge
- Tom Wham (born 1944), American board game designer
- Tom Wham (American football) (1924-2006), American National Football League player
- Whole Health Action Management
- Winning hearts and minds
- Women's Health Action and Mobilization, an activist organization based in New York City
- Wisconsin H-Alpha Mapper telescope, sited at the Cerro Tololo Inter-American Observatory
- WHAM (AM), a talk radio station in Rochester, New York
- WHAM-TV, the ABC television affiliate in Rochester, New York
- Wham, North Yorkshire, England, a small hamlet in the Yorkshire Dales
- Wham Stadium, home ground of Accrington Stanley F.C.
- Whaam!, a Roy Lichtenstein painting
- Wham Bar, a sugary chew bar made in the United Kingdom by Tangerine Confectionery
- Wham-O, a toy company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.