Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up what in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
What is an interrogative pronoun and adverb in English.
What or WHAT may also refer to:
- "What?", one of the Five Ws used in journalism.
- WHAT (AM), radio station in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
Film and television
- What, the American title for the film The Whip and the Body
- "What", name of the second baseman in Abbott and Costello's comedy routine "Who's on First?"
- "What?", catchphrase of professional wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin
- What? (film), a film directed by Roman Polanski
- what., Bo Burnham comedy album
- "What", a song by Melinda Marx
- "What", song by Bassnectar from Vava Voom
- "What?", song by 666 The Soft Boys
- "What?" (song), by Rob Zombie
- "What?", song by Corrosion of Conformity from Eye for an Eye
- "What?", song by The Move from Looking On
- "What?", song by A Tribe Called Quest from The Low End Theory
- What Records, a UK record label.
- What? Records, a US record label.
Science and technology
- Web Hypertext Application Technology
- What.CD, a private music tracker website for BitTorrent users.
- What (ITS utility), a small information utility in the Incompatible Timesharing System
- WhatsApp, cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP service owned by Facebook
- WHAT Winter Haven Area Transit, a transit system in Florida, US
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title What.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.