From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from What (disambiguation))
|Look up what in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
What or WHAT may refer to:
- what, an interrogative pronoun in English:
- "What?", one of the Five Ws used in journalism
- Web Hypertext Application Technology
- Winter Haven Area Transit, a transit system in Florida, US
- WHAT (AM), a radio station serving Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
- What? (film), a film directed by Roman Polanski
- What, the American title for the film The Whip and the Body
- What Records, a UK record label
- What? Records, a US record label
- What.CD, a private music tracker website for BitTorrent users
- "What?" (song), a song by Rob Zombie
- "What" a song by Bassnectar from Vava Voom
- "What?", a song by Corrosion of Conformity from Eye for an Eye
- "What?", a song by The Move from Looking On
- "What?", a song by A Tribe Called Quest from The Low End Theory
- "What", the name of the second baseman in Abbott and Costello's comedy routine "Who's on First?"
- "What?", a catchphrase of professional wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title What.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.