White Lake (Michigan)
|Location||Muskegon County, Michigan|
|Primary inflows||White River|
|Basin countries||United States|
|Surface elevation||581 ft (177 m)|
|Settlements||Montague, Montague Township, White River Township, Whitehall, Whitehall Township, Fruitland Township|
The largest White Lake is in Muskegon County, Michigan, formed by the White River near its mouth on Lake Michigan. The city of Montague, Montague Township and White River Township are on the north side of the lake. The city of Whitehall, Whitehall Township, and Fruitland Township are on the south side of the lake. The unincorporated community of Wabaningo is situated where the lake flows through a short navigation channel into Lake Michigan at .
Other smaller lakes are located in the following counties:
Other White Lakes are in
- Calhoun County, Michigan in Clarence Township, Michigan at .
- Jackson County, Michigan in Henrietta Township, Michigan at .
- Lenawee County, Michigan in Cambridge Township, Michigan at .
- White Lake Township, Michigan in Oakland County
- White Lake (disambiguation)
- List of lakes in Michigan
|This article includes a list of lakes that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended lake article.