Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up whitening in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whitening may refer to:
- Key whitening, a technique intended to increase the security of an iterated block cipher
- Racial whitening, a theory of racial profiling
- Skin whitening, a cosmetic procedure used to whiten the skin
- Tooth whitening, a common procedure in general dentistry
- Whitening (leather processing), the process of lightening the colour of leather
- Whitening transformation, a decorrelation method that converts a covariance matrix of a set of samples into an identity matrix
- Blanqueamiento, the practice of marrying whiter people in order to have whiter offspring
Whitener may also refer to:
- Coffee whitener, a non-dairy additive product for hot drinks
- Optical brightener, a fluorescent ingredient in products such as laundry detergents
- Basil Lee Whitener, a Democratic U.S. Representative from North Carolina between 1957 and 1968.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whitening.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.