From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up whitening in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whitening may refer to:
- Key whitening, a technique intended to increase the security of an iterated block cipher
- Racial whitening, a theory of racial profiling
- Skin whitening, a cosmetic procedure used to whiten the skin
- Tooth whitening, a common procedure in general dentistry
- Whitening (leather processing), the process of lightening the colour of leather
- Whitening transformation, a decorrelation method that converts a covariance matrix of a set of samples into an identity matrix.
- Blanqueamiento, the practice of marrying whiter people in order to have whiter offspring
Whitener may also refer to:
- Coffee whitener, a non-dairy additive product for hot drinks
- Optical brightener, a fluorescent ingredient in products such as laundry detergents
- Basil Lee Whitener, a Democratic U.S. Representative from North Carolina between 1957 and 1968.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whitening.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.