Whiteriver Unified School District
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alchesay High School and the Career and Technical Education Bldg.
- Canyon Day Junior High School
- Theodore Roosevelt School*
- Cradleboard Elementary School is a kindergarten through Sixth Grade Elementary School located in the Cradleboard neighborhood of Whiteriver. Cradleboard is on the White Mountain Apache Reservation in the White Mountains of Arizona.
- Mary V. Riley Seven Mile Elementary School is the PreK-5 Elementary School. This school feeds in the southern areas of Whiteriver including Canyon Day, 7 Mile, East Fork, and Fort Apache.
- Whiteriver Elementary School is a kindergarten through Fifth grade.