From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wicked (novel))
|Look up wicked or wickedness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wicked may also refer to:
- Wicked Pictures, an American pornographic studio
- Wicked problem, one which has incomplete, contradictory, and changing requirements; its solution(s) are often difficult to recognize because of complex interdependencies
- Boston slang for "very"
- Wicked (1931 film), a musical film starring Bailey Morley and Victor McLaglen
- Wicked (1998 film), a 1998 film starring Julia Stiles
- Wicked, Wicked, a 1973 horror-thriller feature film that was presented in "Duo-Vision"
Novels and comics
- Wicked (Maguire novel), a 1995 novel by Gregory Maguire
- Wicked (Pretty Little Liars), the fifth novel in Sara Shepard's Pretty Little Liars series
- Wicked (comics), a minor character in the X-Men universe
- Wicked (novel series), written by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié
- Wicked, a 1997 novel series collaboration between Australian children's authors Paul Jennings and Morris Gleitzman
- WICKED is an organisation in the young-adult science fiction book trilogy The Maze Runner and its film adaptation.
- Wicked (musical), a 2003 Broadway and West End musical based on the novel by Gregory Maguire
- Wicked (musical album), songs from the musical
- Wicked!, Scooter album
- Wicked (Sinitta album), a 1989 studio album by American singer Sinitta
- Wicked (Barb Jungr and Michael Parker album), a 1986 album by Barb Jungr and Michael Parker
- "Wicked" (song), a 1992 song by rap artist Ice Cube
- "Wicked", a song on Greg Dulli's 2005 album Amber Headlights
- "Wicked", a song by Symphony X from The Odyssey
- W.I.C.K.E.D., a 2009 album by rap duo Twiztid
- Wicked (Lagoon), a launched steel roller coaster located at Lagoon Amusement Park in Farmington, Utah
- Wicked Twister, a steel roller coaster at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio
- Wicked (video game), developed by Binary Vision Ltd. and released on Amiga, Atari ST and Commodore 64 in 1989
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wicked.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.