From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Wien or wien in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wien is the German language name for Vienna, the city and federal state in Austria.
- Wien (river), in Vienna, Austria
- Theater an der Wien, a theater in Vienna located at the former river Wien
Wien may also refer to:
- Wien, Missouri, a community in the United States
- Wien Air Alaska, American airline 1927–1985
- Wien International Scholarship, a scholarship instituted by Brandeis University
- Wien bridge oscillator, a type of electronic oscillator
- Wien's displacement law, law of physics
- Lawrence Wien (1905–1988), American lawyer and real estate investor
- Max Wien (1866–1938), German physicist, inventor of the Wien bridge
- Noel Wien (1899–1977), American aviator
- Wilhelm Wien (1864–1928), German physicist, formulator of Wien's Law
- United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wien.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.