From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wife in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wife is a female participant in a marriage.
Wife or WIFE may also refer to:
- The Wife of Bath's Tale, a tale from Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales
- Wife (novel), a 1975 novel by Bharati Mukherjee
- A Wife, 1614 poem by Sir Thomas Overbury
- "The Wife", 1819 essay by Washington Irving from The Sketch Book of Geoffrey Crayon, Gent.
- The Wife, 2003 novel by Meg Wolitzer
Film and TV
- "The Wife" (Seinfeld), an episode of the NBC sitcom Seinfeld
- The Wife (film), a 1995 film by Tom Noonan
- Wife (film), a 1953 film directed by Mikio Naruse
- Wives (band), a US punk band
- WIFE_(musician), the electronic music act of Irish musician James Kelly
- W.I.F.E. (Wired Integrated Female Electroencephalograph), a character on the animated TV series SpongeBob SquarePants
- WIFE (AM), a former call sign of WTLC (AM) (1310 kHz), a radio station in Indianapolis, Indiana
- WIFE (AM), a former call sign of WLPK (1580 kHz), a radio station in Connersville, Indiana
- WIFE-FM, a radio station (94.3 MHz) in Rushville, Indiana
- WIFE-FM, a former call sign of WNTR (107.9 MHz), a radio station in Indianapolis, Indiana
- WIFE (TV), a short-lived (1953-54) television station that operated on Channel 22 in Dayton, Ohio, a channel later assigned to WKEF
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wife.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.