Wikipedia:Featured article candidates/Pakistan Army/archive1
This article is a very through examination of the Pakistan Army. It examines the major wars, minorities in the army, the recruitment process, insignia of the commanders and the weapons and tactics of the Army as well. It is written in a neutral fashion despite the heated issues which comes with this subject matter. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Mercenary2k (talk • contribs)
- Object -- Far too many subheadings, unbalanced sections, presence of excess lists, dubious image copyrights, no specific references among the many things wrong with this article. =Nichalp «Talk»= 07:57, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
- It's absurdly list-heavy. Raul654 17:58, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
- Comments from Ragib
The article has certainly improved a lot, but I have the following comments:
- The history section has been removed completely to another article. That's fine, but a summary of the history should be added in this article. Without this, the article won't be complete, as required by criteria 2(b).
- Citations need to be provided for the source of the information presented (criteria 2(c)).
- Copyright issues of some images are not clear. For example, Image:Shahida-malik-interview2.jpg is taken from a news paper, this is not a public domain image. Same goes for other images like those of the weapons (taken from pakdefence.com , not public domain images.(Criteria 4)
- Object - lack of inline citations. AndyZ 00:55, 8 February 2006 (UTC)
So, I'd like to see these issues resolved before this can be added as a featured article. Thanks. --Ragib 07:07, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
Mastermind 15:48, 8 February 2006 (UTC) ---- I would only like to say two words "Pakistan Zindabad!". not only I'm from Pakistan, I wanted to know it's respect among others and now I'm proud of my country.