Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/Did he who made the lamb make thee?
Voting period is over. Please don't add any new votes. Voting period ends on 31 Jan 2013 at 23:15:52 (UTC)
- Very few copies of Blake's original works exist, and this is, while not as big as I'd prefer for FPC (slightly under recommended size), still decently sized, with sufficient size to get the detail in, and rather attractive.
- Articles in which this image appears
- The Lamb
- FP category for this image
- William Blake
- Support as nominator --Adam Cuerden (talk) 23:15, 22 January 2013 (UTC)
- Support A very good picture. AutomaticStrikeout (T • C) 14:46, 23 January 2013 (UTC)
- Note (for others to consider) at 1,384 × 1,892 pixels, the image is under the minimum size requirements. Although I would opt to keep the wide border for the reasons stated, that also has to be considered when thinking about the size of the file. Grandiose (me, talk, contribs) 18:17, 23 January 2013 (UTC)
- I'm sorry Adam, somehow I missed that part of your nomination. In any case, I've save the viewer the question of exactly what dimensions it is. Grandiose (me, talk, contribs) 23:12, 23 January 2013 (UTC)
- Support While this is a scan not the original so it doesn't really fall under the historical exception I question the feasibility of getting a bigger scan of this to upload so there's no reason not to give the size a pass. It's of high quality and high EV. Cat-fivetc ---- 16:51, 24 January 2013 (UTC)
- Support Valuable since it features the author's own illustration. Brandmeistertalk 15:37, 31 January 2013 (UTC)
- Support for historic value. I wish the image was clearer and less faded but with paper this old I can accept this being as it is. We can do a D&R if we get something better. --Pine✉ 20:23, 31 January 2013 (UTC)