Wikipedia:WikiProject Korea/To do
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
How to add entries to the article list:
- Anyone may add entries for articles to be worked on.
- Each entry should include a link to the page, a short summary of what needs to be done, and the date the entry was added.
- Dates should be expressed in WP:ISO 8601 format, as in 2007-03-15, for brevity.
- New entries should be added to the bottom of the article list.
- Entries older than one month should be removed.
- Removed entries may be immediately added again with a new date.
- The collaboration of the month is already at the top of the task list, so there is no need to add it to the list.
- Example entries:
- Expand stubs: Geography stubs · People stubs · North Korea stubs · South Korea stubs
Help us extend these stubs and make them real articles!
- Categorize: Help us categorize Korea-related articles
- Nominate: Nominate selected information for the portal-components on the talk page
- Noticeboard: Have a look at the Korea-related topics notice board.