Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are a few ways that you can contribute to this project.
- This project is all about adding labels to artifacts in Wikipedia. For most labeling campaigns, a very large number of observations will need to be labeled in order to get any use out of a dataset. So, one of the goals of this project is to most effectively distribute this type of work. If you're interested in contributing, add your name to the list of participants.
- Fixing bugs, implementing new features and improving system performance. Pull requests are welcome! See the repository.
- Loading campaigns, dealing with system issues and helping newcomers get started with labeling work. If you're interested in helping out with Wiki labels janitorial work, contact EpochFail or He7d3r.
Please feel free to add yourself here, and to indicate any areas of particular interest.
- EpochFail (talk · contribs) (Code, administration, and labeling work) 18:54, 2 May 2015 (UTC)
- He7d3r (talk · contribs) () 18:54, 2 May 2015 (UTC)
- とある白い猫 (talk · contribs) () 18:54, 2 May 2015 (UTC)
- Ladsgroup (talk · contribs) () 18:54, 2 May 2015 (UTC)
- EoRdE6 (talk · contribs) (Labeling) 14:40, 7 May 2015 (UTC)
- ShakespeareFan00 (talk · contribs) 11:04 8 May 2015 (UTC) - Would be interested in seeing this tech used for image flagging, something which can't as yet be fully automated.ShakespeareFan00 (talk) 10:04, 8 May 2015 (UTC)
- econterms (talk) 09:56, 16 July 2015 (UTC) - interested to classify copyedits, responses to vandalism, content-adding edits, etc someday
- Gbeckmann (talk · contribs) (labeling work) 22:42, 8 December 2015 (UTC)
- happysquirrel (talk · contribs) Happy Squirrel (talk) 15:31, 24 August 2016 (UTC)
- Zppix (talk · contribs) (development <small already started doing some & enwiki edit labelling. Ⓩⓟⓟⓘⓧ Talk 21:01, 3 June 2017 (UTC)