|This page is currently inactive and is retained for historical reference.|
Either the page is no longer relevant or consensus on its purpose has become unclear. To revive discussion, seek broader input via a forum such as the village pump.
|October 2018 +/-|
|BLT @ MCA, Chicago||October 2, 2018|
|Melaka 1||October 6, 2018|
|WikiConference Seoul 2018||October 6, 2018|
|San Diego 34 @ Manila Mesa||October 7, 2018|
|Women in Science @ NY Botanical Garden, NYC||October 10, 2018|
|Cork for Dublin2019||October 10, 2018|
|London 135||October 14, 2018|
|Rockies, and westward! @ WCNA2018||October 20, 2018|
|Pinoy Edit-a-Thon @ WCNA2018||October 20, 2018|
|Oxford 66||October 21, 2018|
|BLT @ Magnum Fdn, NYC||October 27, 2018|
|November 2018 +/-|
|Kelantan 2||November 2, 2018|
|Hong Kong 118: Asian Month Edit-a-thon @ Fo Tan||November 3, 2018|
|BLT @ Staten Island Museum||November 10, 2018|
|London 136||November 11, 2018|
|San Diego 35 @ Chula Vista||November 11, 2018|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
- What: A Wikipedia meetup for English Wikipedians in Manchester.
- When: Sometime in August (Wikipedia talk:Meetup/Manchester#Details).
- Where: Somewhere in Manchester (Wikipedia talk:Meetup/Manchester#Details).
- Who: #Interested Wikipedians
It was a quiet Saturday afternoon in June in the Esperanza IRC channel, where a few Wikipedians from England were escaping the World Cup. Then, suddenly, xyr suggested the idea of a meetup in England. Discussion flared and pulses raced as details such as place and month were bashed out. This page is the result of the discussion.
- —Celestianpower háblame 14:41, 10 June 2006 (UTC) (If I can afford it)
- Xyrael T 14:43, 10 June 2006 (UTC)
- Ian13/talk 14:49, 17 June 2006 (UTC) (Manchester is a bit of a pain for me in Bristol though. Birminham or London would have been easier, but time will tell. I would also need to get a cheap train ticket - and with it being Manchester, I would probably have to stay somwhere.)