|This page is currently inactive and is retained for historical reference.|
Either the page is no longer relevant or consensus on its purpose has become unclear. To revive discussion, seek broader input via a forum such as the village pump.
|May 2019 +/-|
|Johor 9||May 1, 2019|
|San Francisco Bay Area WikiSalon||May 1, 2019|
|London Wikidata 2||May 2, 2019|
|BLT @ Houston||May 11, 2019|
|London 142||May 12, 2019|
|Cambridge 41||May 12, 2019|
|Cascadia Wikimedians discussion
of affiliate-selected board seats
|May 14, 2019|
|BLT @ Ilorin||May 17, 2019|
|BLT @ Detroit||May 18, 2019|
|Johor 10||May 19, 2019|
|Oxford 72||May 19, 2019|
|Palomar Observatory tour||May 19, 2019|
|BLT @ Ilorin||May 24, 2019|
|Hong Kong 120||May 25, 2019|
|BLT @ Ilorin||May 31, 2019|
|June 2019 +/-|
|Cape Town 16||June 2, 2019|
|London 143||June 9, 2019|
|Manchester 36||June 9, 2019|
|San Diego 41||June 9, 2019|
|Seattle Wiknic planning||June 11, 2019|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
For meetups in other languages, see the list on Meta
- What: A Wikipedia meetup for English Wikipedians in Manchester.
- When: Sometime in August (Wikipedia talk:Meetup/Manchester#Details).
- Where: Somewhere in Manchester (Wikipedia talk:Meetup/Manchester#Details).
- Who: #Interested Wikipedians
It was a quiet Saturday afternoon in June in the Esperanza IRC channel, where a few Wikipedians from England were escaping the World Cup. Then, suddenly, xyr suggested the idea of a meetup in England. Discussion flared and pulses raced as details such as place and month were bashed out. This page is the result of the discussion.
- —Celestianpower háblame 14:41, 10 June 2006 (UTC) (If I can afford it)
- Xyrael T 14:43, 10 June 2006 (UTC)
- Ian13/talk 14:49, 17 June 2006 (UTC) (Manchester is a bit of a pain for me in Bristol though. Birminham or London would have been easier, but time will tell. I would also need to get a cheap train ticket - and with it being Manchester, I would probably have to stay somwhere.)