A sunset picnic for Wikipedians in Northwest Arkansas (all ages). Perhaps a jaunt down Dickson Street to Mickey Finn's for a drink or two afterwards (this part of the journey would be limited to people 21+; Mickey Finn's is also one of the few smoking establishments left in Fayetteville so keep that in mind as well).
Theme / Activity
"What We Do on Wikipedia." Bring your laptop and have it charged up! Before or after we eat, we can share what our areas of expertise are on Wikipedia and how we got involved in editing. How to use University of Arkansas Wireless Networks
Bring a blanket or sheet to lay on and a dish to share. Prepared deli chicken, chips, etc. from the supermarket is fine. Home-cooked food is good too! Just make a note of what you can bring so people can make allowances for diet, allergies, etc.
June 22, 2012; 6:00 p.m.
The field near the engineering hall, on the corner of Arkansas Ave. and Dickson St., on the edge of the University of Arkansas campus.
Relocated to Bell Engineering Center due to warm temperature.
RSVP List (note what you can bring)
- Mike H. Fierce! 19:18, 8 May 2012 (UTC)
- User:Zscout370 (Return Fire) 04:22, 9 May 2012 (UTC)
- User:lucasoutloud Just putting it out there that I probably will not make it, but I'll try. Lucasoutloud (talk) 00:56, 18 June 2012 (UTC)
- User:Yx7791 Looking forward to it....let me know what to bring Yx7791 (talk) 04:03, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
- Brandonrush (talk) 21:11, 21 June 2012 (UTC) Won't have my computer, hard drive is toast. What are y'all bringing for food?